The leadership at Madison Commercial Real Estate Services (MCRES) will be attending and exhibiting at RECON 2012, the largest retail commercial real estate convention in the world. Hosted by the International Council of Shopping Centers, the RECON Show will be held in Las Vegas, NV from May 20-23, 2011.
Attending the RECON 2012 Show on behalf of MCRES are:
• Elliot Zaks, MCRES Founder and Principal
• Daniel Kasten, CPA, MCRES’ Chief Financial Officer
• Eli Loebenberg, CPA, Madison SPECS’ Chief Executive Officer
• David I. Tesler, Esq., Chief Executive Officer of LeaseProbe and Real Diligence
• Moshe Becker, CPA, MCRES’ Director of Operations
• Terence Guerriere, Director of NY Operations, Madison Title
• Danny Wechsler, Director of Sales, Madison SPECS
• Jack Sukenik, Regional Sales Director, Madison Title
• Hy “Bunny” Escava, Vice President of Sales, Madison Title
• Pat Anarumo, Vice President of Sales, Madison Title
• Chris Ifill, Vice President of Sales, Madison Title
• Arnon Wiener, Chief Operating Officer, LeaseProbe and Real Diligence
This is a rare opportunity for commercial real estate property owners and their advisors to meet privately with all of Madison’s top brass – in Madison’s private conference rooms at Booth S541, at the corner of W Street and 54th Avenue in the South Hall — to review and gain insight of how best to improve the ROI of one or multiple properties. “Whether a company is thinking about buying a shopping mall or looking at how to improve the cash flow or reduce the expenses of its existing shopping centers in the company’s portfolio, Madison’s experts are uniquely qualified to analyze the position and recommend transactional, financial and management strategies,” said Joe Rosenbaum, Founder and Principal of MCRES. “Our team of experts brings an unmatched wealth of knowledge and experience that allows us to look at a deal and spot the unforeseen dangers and uncover the hidden opportunities.”
Madison Commercial Real Estate Services offers an array of financial, transactional and management services for the commercial real estate market nationwide. Companies under the MCRES umbrella include:
• Madison Title Agency, a nationwide full-service title company — with over $100 billion in insured transactions — handling searches, writing policies, managing transactions and providing closing and escrow services, as well as providing customized REO solutions;
• Madison SPECS, offering expert cost segregation studies;
• Madison 1031, one of the nation’s leading Qualified Intermediaries handling §1031 Exchanges;
• LeaseProbe, producing commercial lease abstracts and handling Lease Administration and CAM Audits;
• Real Diligence, offering accurate and reliable financial due diligence for commercial real estate acquisitions and distressed asset acquisition support; and
• DocProbe, obtaining post closing trailer documents, including Mortgages, Title Policies, POA’s, CEMA’s, UCC’s and Assignments in a systematic, efficient, quick and trackable way for lenders and investors.
With over 1,000 exhibitors and 30,000 attendees expected, RECON is attended by owners and managers from the smallest startup companies to the largest names in the real estate and retail industries. In addition to exhibit halls occupying three buildings, RECON also offers extensive educational seminars and countless opportunities to do business.
To schedule an appointment with Madison’s Leadership Team at RECON 2012, contact Keren Peters at 732-333-2471 or firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a meeting date and time.